1. Time consuming: to become a good trader, you need to get to know the markets through and through, and in order to do that even the sharpest individuals need to put in many hours in front of the screen learning, experimenting and analyzing the markets.
2. Emotions: the biggest mistake a trader can make is also the most common one, since it is very hard for most people to control. If you let your emotions control your trading, you are putting yourself up for failure. Our emotions cloud our judgment and can even ruin our trading strategy and lead us to losses. Once emotions like fear, greed or hesitation start controlling our trading decisions, all the analysis and trading approach we’ve gathered through hard work are thrown out the window, not to mention mental and emotional strain.
3. Lack of understanding: not understanding the markets entirely can bring to huge failure. If you don’t make sure you completely understand every aspect of the markets and how/what to trade, your lack of knowledge can be taken advantage of, and damage your trading efforts. To be honest, gaining a broad understanding of these fields is not an easy task, and it takes huge amounts of time, financial understanding and analysis abilities.
4. Expensive learning curve: learning how to trade through trial and error is an expensive, inefficient and even dangerous way to learn. Jumping right into the markets and trading live before you have enough knowledge to establish a proper trading plan will probably lead you to major losses. The best way to become a good trader is to learn from experienced traders before putting your money on the line.
5. Failing to adapt to the markets: each little market change brings along new opportunities as well as new risks. In order to be a successful trader, you must track these changes, notice and analyze them on time and be able to adapt quickly and properly and that way stay one step ahead at all times.
DupliTrade’s copy trading platform enables you to automate your Forex trading, saving you tremendous amounts of time, effort, emotional distress and overall a big headache. You can copy the trades of our strategy providers, that have years of proven experience and knowledge, and thus create a rich portfolio in no-time!
Our 30-day Free demo lets you get to know the systems, the markets and our audited strategy providers, so that once you start trading your live account, you’ll already be at the top of your game.