What is Automated Trading?
Automated trading has become more and more popular over the past few years. Namely because the financial markets are not easy to master, especially without putting in the immense amount of time and effort needed to master the markets while creating and maintaining profitability and stability.
Automated Trading, also known as Copy Trading, Bot Trading, Algo Trading, Black Box Trading, Robotic Trading, or Algorithmic Trading, is a method where buy or sell orders are sent out to be executed in the market when a certain set of criteria is met.
The trading systems use coded algorithms that are set to detect market pulses and technical statistical indicators, which determine that the price is right to enter.
Automated trading systems that form buy and sell signals are a great tool for new, inexperienced traders that want to start trading Forex, Indices, and Commodities without learning the market inside out. There is a wide range of strategies that differ by the set of criteria used to generate the buy or sell signals.
Why Should You Use DupliTrade’s Automated Trading platform?
- Proven performance: Enjoy the performance of an expert without becoming one yourself. Follow experienced successful traders and benefit from what works for them.
- Time-saving: No need to waste time on countless trading courses. Save time otherwise spent on manually locating and executing trades.
- Emotional burden: Get rid of the natural emotional elements and allow proven strategies to work free of such influence for improved decision making.
- Avoid the cost of failure: Eliminate the learning curve and save yourself a potentially expensive lesson.
- Stay one step ahead of the markets: See how you would have performed using DupliTrade across different time frames with our automated trading simulator and build your portfolio accordingly.